Friday 10 April 2009

Bioshock 2 Debut HD Gameply Video!

Finally the time has come. We can now watch about 3 minutes of gameplay from one my most anticipated games of the year, Bioshock 2: Sea Of Dreams.

Even though its a short video it still looks amazing. First of all it involves your character (the first Big Daddy, or something?) in hot pursuit of the Big Sister. After running down hallways they arrive in a big dark room. Then the flash light turns on. Now with the flashlight I am even more exited. Because only recently I have gone crazy for survival horror games and horror films and even though the first game is classed as a horror maybe this time they can crank it up to max frights.

Anyways after entering the massive dinner hall you hear the scream of a man. Oh and Tennunbum is still alive ten years after Jack (Bioshock) left. Anyways you continue to pursue the Big Sister as she kills a helpless Splicer for nothing more then dramatic emphasis. Anyways after she runs to the back of the hall she glides over the massive window cracking it and flooding your character. When I first saw this I was like "oh snap" but then realised you a Big Daddy so it doesn't matter. But it was still bloody cool.

Then it cuts to some fight scenes as you protect a little sister. This is mainly what I wanted to see. And it didn't disappoint. The engine has stayed the same so its only some gameplay mechanics and character models that have changed. Anyways I hope in the near future they show more videos.
And don't forget the last menacing words from the little(ish) sister- "I don't think the big sister want you playing with me?"

Bioshock 2 Debut HD Gameply Video

Oliver Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment